Tuesday, March 12, 2013

More Longwood Gardens - Yellows and Whites

Orchids everywhere you look!


 I purchased a copy of a book that I have been wanting for some time on my trip through the gift shop...The Secret Language of Flowers by Samantha Gray...it is a reprint, of course and not so lovely as some I had seen on ebay but the words took me away and I felt I would like a copy right then to read and ponder...here is what she said about daffodils...."If you love daffodils, you are a loyal friend and lover who takes pleasure in bringing happiness to those around you. You are a giving person with a tendency to conceal any sadness you might feel beneath a sunny smile that brightens the day of everyone you meet.  You are a truthful person and a hopeless liar.  Your warm personality and ability to remain strong in difficult situations win popularity and admiration."




Yellow Daffodils...

Witch Hazel...these varieties are very colorful.

They have many cats on staff to help out wherever
needed and to charm the guests!
Longwood garden's is such a beautiful place...all things good and lovely that God created.  "The Lord God planted a garden in the east, in Eden....the Lord God made all kinds of trees grow out of the ground - trees that were pleasing to the eye and good for food. " Genesis 2:8-9

No comments:

Post a Comment