Saturday, January 18, 2014

Saying Goodbye to Christmas is hard!

Welcome to a little bit of Christmas at our house!
 
Well, today I must start putting away Christmas stuff...I am having a hard time doing that this year. Most years I am ready, this year I am not. So I thought I would blog some pictures and that might make it easier knowing I can come here and look at the pictures if I need a little cheering.









 The tree was much more magical then I can capture with my little camera!


 
My lovely daughter in law, Richanda, got this church ormament for me.
I love it!!
 
Abbie crocheted some snowflakes for me!!!



Lovely cards from friends near and far!


 Time to concentrate on school matters now....the girls are back in the swing of things at the school table...which was a game table during break!

 I had to add this photo...proud parent moment...Abbie a senior at Penn State - going into her last semester - graduating in May.  She has done so well! 

This is a pillow she made so very long ago...and she is surly a good apple!  A blessing to so many with her heart for helping people by training to be on the local fire fighter rescue crew and doing volunteer work as a ski patroler at Tussey.  She maintains a stellar GPA, taking 18-20 credits, working on campus, and doing volunteer work in her 'spare' time!  Wow, way to go Abbie!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh such lovely thoughts and lovely pictures...thanks for sharing. You are so blessed with your family and all your wonderful children.

    ReplyDelete